Sunday, February 7, 2010

Regents!! Part 2

Oh! I noticed that I never posted the results of the crazy adventure my friend Sophie and I took on for the regents! We both passed!!! I have to say though that it was a bit frightening when we walked into our science class the day after taking the regents and our teacher called us over. I was about ready for him to be like, 'Oh hey, good effort, you failed.' But we didn't! We are hugely proud of ourselves and quite relieved that we have one less regents to worry about at the end of this year. We're also super excited about our upcoming Japan trip and are counting down the months! (badly though as counting can be hard xP) We've both watched this video with clips from a girl who went on this trip last year and can hardly believe that we'll be there. I really hope that I get placed in Kyoto! It's beautiful there and everything looks like it was just taken out of a comic book, it's unreal!

Well, only a month or so until our applications are sent through to Japan, and then we can count down the weeks until we receive our exchange packets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment